The North Face ThermoBall® Triclimate® Jacket Men Coats & Outerwear Botanical Garden Green/Vanadis Grey
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face ThermoBall Triclimate Jacket is a versatile, durable jacket that'll let you take on any adventure!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DryVent™ 2.5L shell jacket
DryVent™ 2.5L features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
• Durable Water Repellent coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
- PrimaLoft Black ThermoBall™ insulated jacket
PrimaLoft ThermoBall™ Black insulation is a synthetic alternative to traditional down insulation.
• Warmth and compressibility equivalent to 600-fill down.
• Round synthetic insulation traps and retains heat within small air pockets.
• Insulative property is retained even when wet.
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face.
- Attached, adjustable hood.
- Raglan long sleeves give you a wide, natural range of motion.
- Reliable and smooth VISLON zip closure with internal draft flap.
- Pit-zip closure lets you regulate your core temperature on the fly.
- Secure-zip pocket on left chest.
- Two zip close hand pockets keep their contents in place when you're on the move.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs help keep the elements at bay.
- Hem cinch-cord gives you the perfect fit every time.
- Branding on left chest.
- Shell: 95% polyester, 5% elastane;
Liner: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in